Consent to the processing of personal data, visitor rights
By sending a message via the contact form and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I voluntarily give my explicit consent to the Jarše youth home, as the manager, to collect and process personal data obtained from using the contact form. This may be done for the purpose of:
- conducting the conference. The Jarše youth home may contact me by e-mail or telephone in connection with the conference organization.
By registering for the international conference, I agree with the stated conditions and confirm that I am aware of my rights regarding the transmitted personal data and that I have in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the right to:
- request access to my personal data,
- demand the correction or deletion of my personal data or restrictions on the processing concerning me, and that I have the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability,
- revoke the given consent at any time by notification by e-mail and/or by following the instructions on the unsubscribe page with a link that is also part of each sent message,
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
By agreeing to the terms of the application, I confirm that I am also aware of the following:
- that the manager will process my personal data exclusively for the above purposes until cancellation,
- that no automated decision-making takes place on the basis of the information provided,
- that my personal data is kept until revoked.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that a website sends to a web browser. The browser saves this information on your computer and sends it back to the website each time you visit the site.
Which cookies do we use on the site and why?
We use only necessary cookies on the website; those which enable the website to perform flawlessly and are permitted in accordance with the Electronic Communications Act. Cookies do not collect or transmit your personal information. Not even your IP address.
How to manage cookies?
With respect to the use of your own cookies, you may use a web browser to enable, disable or delete cookies. Follow the instructions of the web browser you are using to use the listed functionalities. The decision on whether to allow cookies to be stored on your device is entirely yours. You can control cookie settings, you can change or block the acceptance of all cookies in your web browser settings. If you turn off cookies, some website options may be disabled. For cookie settings information, visit the website of your chosen internet browser.